Vi isto neste blog e decidi imitar. Ficará em inglês lamento.

I saw this in this blog and decided to do the same but with a month and not a season. 


This November I'm looking forward to...


eating / warm and delicious soups. The Winter is coming dudes!
drinking / Chai tea - I've drunk it in Germany and now it's my favourite tea! 
practicing / my cleaning skills 
mastering / the art of making delicious fruit juices with my new blender
learning / how to save money
playing / my ps3
finishing / to watch Boardwalk Empire's new season
reading / the last book of A Song of Ice and Fire (aka Game of Thrones)
walking / around the farm when the Winter green is finally set
wearing /  cozy warm knitted clothes
cooking / my sister's apple pancakes
working / on finding a new job
traveling / to Lisbon and pay a visit to my sister
wanting / to cozy up in the sofa with boyfriend and a hot tea


E vocês? O que esperam para este Novembro?

And you? What are you looking foward this November? 

3 comments:

  1. ai que eu já ando numa de lareiras e mantinhas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Chai tea" - li Tai Chi e fiquei confusa.

    e vê Boardwalk sim que todos os dias me controlo em nome de sua santidade spoiler.

    O que espero de Novembro? Bom, o dia dos mortos fez-me entrar logo em beleza...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estou como a Nancy, o dia dos mortos fez-me entrar em belez e com funerais e cremações á mistura. Espero mesmo é que Novembro nem se lembre de mim, vou ficar BEM low profile.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Translate

ShareThis