HIV curado?

Achei que isto precisa de ser mostrado:
(não sei quem é a pessoa do Twitter)



Links: 



"This is HUGE news, and of course no one is talking about it because it is not a part of popular culture. For the first time in the history of the world, there is a possible preventative cure for one of the most deadliest viral diseases to have entered the human gene pool. There is hope for those who have been diagnosed with a disease that may have given them only 20 or so years to live.
 This breakthrough in the science/pharmaceutical community means that other viral diseases and genetic mutations that were once incurable are now on the table for complete eradication. 
I’m absolutely seething that no one is talking about this on the news 24/7, but instead talking about Miley Cyrus or the biggest videos on Vine."

4 comments:

  1. Vou difundir. Mas pq não se fala sei eu. Não interessa aos lobbies que se fale disto. Nada mesmo.
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estou parva com isto. Venha o hype, punheta, difusão nisto já crl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am indeed very happy for my life; I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 3 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches,emailing spell casters, hospitals have been my every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how a spell caster helped someone in curing his HIV disease, quickly I copied his email which is dr.efosaspellhome@gmail.com just to give him a test
    I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to cast the spell which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after 5 days of casting the spell, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return if you need a prove,contact me on +447035905658 if you are having a similar problem just email him on dr.efosaspellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate

ShareThis